IPhone 13 3227 mAh battery EASY INSTALLATION without soldering or programming

IPhone 13 Battery 3227 mAh EASY INSTALLATION, no soldering or programming required.

€36.30

VAT included

IPhone 13 Battery 3227 mAh EASY INSTALLATION, no soldering or programming required.

Charge percentage at 100% and no message.

According to the supplier if after restarting the phone still does not show 100%, you will have to insert a different battery and then put this one back in after the restart.

How to install the battery:

1) Switch off the device.

2) Disassemble the device using appropriate tools.

3) Carefully remove the old original battery, making sure not to damage the motherboard or other components.

- For the original Battery Management System (BMS):

4) Carefully remove the covering stickers from the original BMS, making sure not to damage the surrounding components.

5) Cut the contacts with non-conductive or ceramic scissors.

6) Apply adhesive to the original BMS on the old battery.

7) Attach the old BMS to the new battery by hooking it to the secondary FPC connector, making sure to orient the connectors correctly.

- Continue with the battery installation:

8) Apply cover stickers to the original BMS securely.

9) Install the new battery into the device and connect the FPC connector to the motherboard.

Switch on the device.

10) Perform a reboot of the device.

Check the battery percentage information and make sure there are no error pop-up messages.

GASTOS DE ENVÍO

Península:
Nacex 5,79€ + I.V.A
GLS 5,79€ + I.V.A
CTT 24H 4,96€ + I.V.A
Islas baleares:
CTT 24H 9,92€ + I.V.A
CTT 48H 7,44€ + I.V.A
Portugal:
GLS 7,43€ + I.V.A
CTT 24H 5,37€ + I.V.A
Alicante y Murcia:
Nacex 5,79€ + I.V.A
GLS 5,79 + I.V.A
SUREXPRESS 12H 6,20€ + I.V.A

ENVÍO GRATIS

Para pedidos efectuados desde la Península el servicio es gratuito para pedidos superiores a 150€.
Para pedidos efectuados desde Portugal el servicio es gratuito para pedidos superiores a 200€.

PAGO SEGURO

Todos los pagos realizados en nuestra tienda son seguros, MovilFlash en ningún momento pide o almacena información relacionada con su tarjeta de crédito, débito, cuentas bancarias o contraseñas. El proceso de pago se realiza con conexión cifrada SSL mediante tarjeta de crédito/débito, abandonando momentáneamente nuestra web, de modo que su conexión estará segura en una pasarela de pago certificada por Redsys.